Wednesday, December 14, 2005

The Fugees in London

Dont know much about them, although I do like their music. I arrived at Hammersmith Carling Apollo. When I arrived I discovered that my pass wasnt waiting for me.
Copyright 2005 Danny Clifford
I wasnt on the list.. This doesnt often happen, but when it does it's usually a pain. Anyway, this time it was sorted out quite quickly. In we went to the photo pit gpt ready and on they came. The lights were all pretty good. Mind you the photo pit was very crowded.
Copyright 2005. Danny Clifford
The pit there is quite narrow as well. So, added together and you have quite a small area each to operate in. But, we all get it done anyway. It not that difficult really.. I would like to think that it's quite comlpicated in a confined area, but, the truth is that it isnt a problem. Anyone can do it. On the way out of the venue there was a reall nutter standing in the middle of the road trying to stop the traffic and shouting abuse at all driving at him. What a fruit and nutcase. All quite amusing really.. So, then after alerting the police to the escapee from the local nut house. I cleared off out of there and headed off home.