Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Babyshambles in Stoke

I didnt get to court with Pete this morning. I did see that he did get there. From the photos in the news I could see that he had James Mullord with him !! Umm interesting. I headed to the gym and this time got really busy there.. Rowing and all sorts. I got sorted and got home spoke to Adam to see if all was okay for Stoke on Trent tonight. He said it was all okay. So, off I went and headed off to Stoke on Trent. When I arrived at the Underground in Stoke, Adam was there and looking rather pensive.
Copyright 2006. Danny Clifford.
All rights Reserved
He was trying to track down Peter, who hadnt arrived yet.. and then I remebered, he had been at court and with James Mullord. I then wondered if he would in fact make it to Stoke. Well we waited and there were loads of Police milling about outside.
Copyright 2006 Danny Clifford.
All right reserved
Police vans with cameras in as well. They were threatning to pull the plug on the show if he didnt show soon. Pete kept calling and saying he was on his way and wouldnt be long. After a while the police had enough and pulled the plug. It was a real shame for all of the fans there as well as Matt Bates and all at The Underground club itself. I did a quick shoot with Adam in the dressing room and then we headed back down to London. Oh what fun eh!!