Sunday, October 23, 2005

Kaiser Chiefs & Maximo Park in Birmingham

Up early and off again. This time up to Birmingham to shoot the Kaiser Chiefs.. They also have Maximo Park playing with them. They were playing at the Carling Academy in Birmingham. I was up there recently with Babyshambles. Today we had an extra camera in the film crew. Things seemed to have changed in that area. I had a very nice chat with some of the chaps in the Maximo Park before their gig. After this I went out the the front of house and shot the Maximo Park show. They are a reall happening band, full of energy and originality. The front man Paul is very charismatic. They are great fun and going to be a very big band. Then I shot the Kaisers show. Really nice lighting. This does make life easy when they are bright and lots of them. After the show I had a nice chat with Ricky and Nick from Kaiser Chiefs.. This was all on camera as well.. They are not only and brilliant band but lovely guys as well..I think one of my favourite bands at the moment.