Monday, October 24, 2005

10 Room 7th Anniversary

I went to the 10 Room in London for the 7th Anniversary. This club is run by my friend John Altman and Patrick Allen. Unfortunatly, John wasnt there on the night as he is over in LA. Anyway, I was there with film camera etc. Funnily enough, when Reuben the cameraman and I approached the club along the street we saw a crowd of Paparazzi phoptographers. One of them came runing over and put his hand over the lens of our camera crew.. He told me that we cant film him.. I asked him how that works? He photographs people also on the public road when they dont want to be. One rule for them eh!! Anyway, we had a few choice words and parted company. It was all being filmed though.. We went into the club and saw the Drifters and Aleaxnder O'Neil and others. I did a few photos of those and other celebes inside the club and left quite late. Finally got home and into bed at 6:30 oh deep joy!!