Saturday, October 22, 2005

Magic Numbers - Bristol University

Off to Bristol for a shoot with the wonderful Magic Numbers.. I love them. Not only are they a breath of fresh air in the music industry with real music they are such nice people. I first really met them all in Japan in the summer up at Mount Naeba Fuji Rock. We then speant a bit of time together in Tokyo.. Anyway, here we are in Bristol UK. I got down there late in the afternoon. It was really nice to see them again. We had a nice chat in the dressing room, then they all went and got changed. When they returned we did a quick shoot. This we did in a theatre attached to the venue. We had to be careful as the doors had now been opened and the public were coming in. When they walked into th theatre they had brought some choclate with them and handed me (stupidly) a few varieties of chocolate.. They all asked me which one I would choose. I think they had some money on the one I would choose. After a little thought, I chose a small bag of Malteasers. Romeo (lead singer) punched his hand in the air.. That was the one he had chosen.. We continued and did the shoot. After that was the live show. They are fantastic. If you havent seen them yet, make sure you as soon as you can. Reuben who was filming all of this and I headed back to London. Just for a change another very late night.. we got back to London at about 3 am.