Friday, October 21, 2005

Wall Street Journal

I had to shoot the Chairman & Creative Director John Hagerty of an advertising agency in London called BBH. The shoot was a commission for The Wall Street Journal. Slightly off the normal track for me, but I was honoured to have been asked to do this.. So, I got to BBH with Liza and Paul who were both assisting me. We made our way up to the main reception and we were met by John Hagerty's PA. We needed to take a few different shots and had a few mins for each of them. We decided that one would be taken near one of his creations for a mobile phone poster, another shot looking down at him on a spiral staircase. The final of the 3 shots was rather nice. It was a shot of him with the wonderful glass roof with little lights in it. I shot it from slightly below him with the lights above him. It looked very nice. Well I thought so anyway. We finished and I had to send the images imediatly straight out to the Wall Street Journal. So, I had my laptop and did it all righth there. I then left and headed straight out to get Reuben from his hotel. He was comimng down with me to see Big Linda. They were playing at the Clapham Grand in Clapham, funilly enough.. We got stuck in horrible traffic and missed the band. They went on at 8 sharp and we got there as they had finished.. We did a few shots of the band in the dressng room. The lighting was great in the dressing room and I goit some great shots. All in all it was another late night.