Monday, June 27, 2005

Coldplay at National Sports Arena - Crystal Palace

Chris Martin - Copyright 2005 Danny Clifford

I was really tired today.. Got up and got straight into editing etc.. Made sure all camera's were charged up etc.. Lots of admin and correspondence.. Then got off on my way early to South London.. National Sports Arena, Crystal Palace..

Massive open air arena, jam packed.. It was a really nice summers evening.. There was only one stroppy tosser moaning about photographers being in his way.. Even though the stage was about 7 feet off the ground, at least.. I was not in this idiots way, but he did go on and on.. What a pain he was.. Anyway,, enough of that idiot.. Coldplay are amazing.,.


I cant think of any band in the world like them.. They really are now one of the biggest bands in the world.. I got some nice shots of them.. Even though it was such a high stage etc etc..


Chris Martin
Copyright 2005 Danny Clifford