Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Billy Corgan

In to London get some bits. Photographic bits that is. Straight out of London and send pictures over for the official site for Nelson Mandela's charity, 46664. Hopefully, they will start appearing in the next day or so on the site... No doubt, some will be mine and some Dave Hogan's. I must admit, I am looking forward to seeing them on the site.. I see tha Zucchero has started to put some of my shots on his official site.

Back into London again to photograph the former frontman of The Smashing Pumpkins and Zwan, Billy Corgan. He was playing at The Forum, in London UK. Rather badly lit, but did get some shots out of it.. His music was a little different.. Had a nice chat with two other photographers, George Chin and Brian after the gig.. I think we put the world to rights.. Maybe we should be in politics !! Actualy, maybe not..

Got back edited them up.. Went to be at about 4 am.. Just for a change... I am so bloody nocturnal. I need to get it back into a kind of normal sleep pattern.

Billy Corgan
Copyright 2005 Danny Clifford