Saturday, June 18, 2005

Sir Elton John at Watford Football Club

Sir Elton John performed at his beloved Watford Football Club... I presume he wanted to help the club in some way. This was a benefit concert for the club.. Lulu was on first as main support.. She never ever ages.. Then on came Sir Elton and from what I saw and heard was fantastic.. He really is a LEGEND... I only got to shoot the first two songs, the second of which was behind his piano and couldn't really get a clean shot of him. So, in reality I only got to shoot one song.. Anyway, I am very happy with the shots considering.

Copyright 2005 Danny Clifford


The stewards at the football club, were bloody awful.. Richard, the press officer was wonderful and very helpful. But the stewards were quite revolting. They were constantly telling us photographers that we couldn't stand were we were. Even though we were given instructions as to where to stand by their boss Richard.. They were argumentative and thick idiots.. So, I wont be going there again after they read this.. But don't think they will, as I doubt they can read..