Thursday, November 19, 2009

Monaco and Monte Carlo

I am off to Monaco this morning. Flying down and I will be driving back later tonight or tomorrow. I am kind of looking forward to the drive back. I will be on my own and it just seems to give me time to think. Also, if I do manage to drive back in daylight, I will no doubt be stopping all along the way to shoot pretty little French things along the way. Mind you, unless I swerve off the the right and slip through the Western side of Switzerland and have a little shoot around there.. It is sooo pretty there as well.

Evening in Monaco
Copyright 2009 Danny Clifford














When I was about an house away from the French coast and Calais, the weather changed for the worse. It started raining and was quite horrible. It was just a reminder as to what I am used to back in the UK. When I got to the port we were informed that the ferries were running late as there was storms at sea. I photographed a Seafrance ship loading with a moody stormy sky behind it.
Copyright 2009 Danny Clifford












Then a short while later we were off ourselves and off on a very rough crossing. Lots of people being sick on the ship. I managed to have a meal though, what a true professional. eh!!