Saturday, May 16, 2009

What a Sporty Day

Had a bit of local running around to do this morning, what with dropping kids here and there. Then back to get some more things done at home. Then it's the mighty Arsenal, or not so mighty in reality playing the unstoppable Manchester United. I just thought that Arsenal are gonna get a proper kicking. Well, lucky for us, it was a 0-0 draw. So, there was a relief. However, that one point gave Manchester United what they needed to take the Premiership title. Therefore, leveling the amount of championships with Liverpool. So, congratulations to Manchester United. No, I don't need any emails from any of my Man Utd supporting friends, rubbing it in. OK, enough that for now. I then made my way down into town (London) and met up with Gregg Sulkin and his family. When I arrived at there home, I was introduced to Gary Stretch, ex-boxer, model and now Hollywood actor. Well, what a nice guy and very entertaining. He was talking about some of his experiences in acting and the people he has worked with is incredible. I think he is one for Friday night with Jonathan Ross. My son Sam was with me and he was also fascinated with the stories about some of his acting scenarios. Gregg, Sam and I went over to Primrose Hill and kicked a football around. I took some shots whilst we were doing this. After all of that exhaustion, me taking photos that is, we went back to The Sulkin's house then we all went out for dinner, in St John's Wood, which was really nice. After Sam and I headed off back out of town. On the way back, Sam insisted on listening to the Eurovison Song Contest on the car radio. I just thought it was a load of rubbish, but, he loves that sort of thing, after all he is the X-Factor generation.