Friday, May 22, 2009

Eric Clapton - Royal Albert Hall

I met up with Antony Costa and Andy for lunch in North London which was nice. We looked at some of the photos that I have taken over the past few days. Then I left and headed back to my house to pick up some other camera equipment for shooting Eric Clapton. So, once I got home after spending an hour and a half stuck on the M25, I grabbed my camera gear then headed straight towards the Royal Albert Hall in London. I arrived and headed into collect my pass. I then had to wait a while outside. Whilst I was there Katrina who is with Where's Eric came up to me to say hello. It was lovely to see her. Since I saw here last she has had two children. So, now the fun starts for her. It was lovely to see her. There were 2 other photographers there, one of which was Harry Heard, a very nice chap indeed. We were met at stage door by, head of security, my mate Brendan, who then took us down and got us into position.
Eric Clapton
Copyright 2009 Danny Clifford
All Rights Reserved



















A couple of mins later, Eric Clapton and his band came on stage. He was excellent as usual. The Royal Albert Hall was packed as it usually is for Mr Clapton.
Eric Clapton
Copyright 2009 Danny Clifford
All Rights Reserved















I saw that Andy Faithweather Low and Steve Gadd are back with him, which is nice as they are both fantastic musicians and very nice chaps.
Chris Stainton
Copyright 2009 Danny Clifford
All Rights Reserved














I finished and headed back out of town. Got home and edited up the photos and sent them out to papers as usual.