Friday, August 22, 2008

Reading Festival Day One

Today is the start of Reading Festival. I headed down there just after lunch. Trafic was quite good considering it was also a Bank Holiday weekend. I had expected long horrible delays on the motorways. So, I arrived, parked up and headed to the press guest desk. I got my pass and then donated a compulsory £25 to charity.. nice eh!! I do so much for charity and give money and time to many of them, so, it kind of makes me feel a little resentful when I am forced to part with a compulsory donation. Anyway, I did it and wont complain any more about that as it all for a good cause. I headed into the camp and aimed for the press tent. When I arrived there were hardly any spaces at all for those of us that had laptop computers. I had to make a bit of space in between a few other press people. Everyone seemed very friendly and relaxed which was nice. Then off I went out to shoot The Enemy on the main stage.