Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Kelly Jones 'Only The Names Have Been Changed'

My friend Virginie Picot (very talented Artist & Actress) sent me a copy of Kelly Jones of The Stereophonics solo album, Only The Names Have Been Changed' There are two photos inside the CD or mine. One of Jim Lowe and Kelly discussing the music in the recording studio and one of Kelly actually recording it in the booth in the studio. I remember at the time that the lighting was almost non existent and it was pretty hard. But, now I have seen it, it looks pretty good. All I have got to do now is listen to the CD. I do remember at the time listening to Kelly recording it and thinking how good it sounded then. Kelly is a brilliant songwriter and performer and Jim Lowe is a brilliant producer. So, it should be pretty good.