Thursday, July 03, 2008

The Boogaloo London

Late this evening I got a call and I was asked to come down to the Boogaloo in Highgate. Gerry O'Boyle and his partner John own the place. You never know who is going to be there. Shane McGowan tends to live there when he is in the UK. But tonight its a bit of an after Jay-Z gig party going on. I saw models Daisy Lowe and Pixie Geldof there.

Pixie Geldof



















Copyright 2008 Danny Clifford

Both of which I have recently done shoots with. I think Daisy is going out with Mark Ronson as well. He is a bloody genius. I love his production work on Amy Winehouse's cd Back to Black, absolutely brilliant.

Daisy Lowe



















Copyright 2008 Danny Clifford

Anyway, the Boogaloo is one of those surprising places. Amongst others there last night was Rod Stewart's daughter Ruby plus loads of TV people and models etc. I finally got home at about 3 am and then edited up my photos and sent them out.