Monday, May 07, 2007

Bank Holiday in the UK

I woke up really late today, must still be a bit jet lagged. I have got so much to do and there never seems to be enough time. I went out to get a copy of Kelly Jones latest solo album. But, I didn't get to a record store in time. I shot the inner photos on it, but haven't yet managed to see it. I will try and get it in the next few days.

I was looking through some old boxes that I have in my office at home and found some old diaries of mine. Some my diaries from the late 70's really bring it all back. There were some great memories of Keith Moon and very funny days with Status Quo. I also found loads of diary entries for a mini tour that I did with a great punk band of the day, Penetration. I must dig out some of my Penetration photos. I did have some great shots of them. I also found a load more Rory Gallagher shots from 1978-79. He was great to work with, such a nice chap. I don't know when, but I need to go through some of my many boxes of negatives and transparencies from the good old days.