Tuesday, April 03, 2007

The diary is back

It's been many months since I wrote on my diary. There is a simple reason for that. I have been bloody busy. towards the middle of last year I decided to move away from the agency that I syndicated my photos through and start my own photo agency. This is something I should have done 20 years ago. Anyway, after much consideration and much more money that I had ever thought it could be, I started www.hottwire. net. So, as the company was formed in the UK it immediately took all of my time 24 hours a day 7 days a week. So, sadly, i didn't have time for many things including my diary. I am now going to try and find the time to keep it as up to date as possible. I am fed up with all of the emails from people asking me where the diary is and also more recently asking me if I am dead. Well, not yet anyway.