Sunday, September 24, 2006

Barcelona -UK and Jay Z

So there I was in a deep sleep dreaming about god knows what, when the phone rang in my hotel room. I grabbed it quickly and there was nobody there.. Kind of normal for an alarm call. I casually looked at my watch as I got out of bed and to my horror I saw that it was 8:35.. WHAT WANKERS !!. I asked for an alarm call at 8am and a traxi for 8:30.. So, rushed into bathroom, brushed my teel and threw on some clothes, got my gear and rushed down to reception. I asked the stupid woemn on reception why my alarm call for 8am had been made at 8:35. She shrugged her shoulders and said 'I dont know, must be a porblem with the system' problem with the fucking system, she was a rude stupid lazy twat. I checked out and saw a taxi outside.. It was my taxi. He had the meter running all the time since he arrived.. So, it would have been running whilst I was alseep.. I jumped in the taxi and the meter was already on 19 euros.. great eh!! Anyway, got to the airport and checked in and flew back to blighty. Got to my car in the carpark and then I started to feel very tired. Anyway, drove home and got camera batteres etc on charge. Need to get them ready as taking a camera to my mate Chris Croucher's little girls 1st birthday party. Then, later I am off to shoot Jay Z who is playing at Wembley Arena.