Friday, September 22, 2006

Running Around

The day started with loads of phone calls and paperwork. I had to get to Heathrow to pick up my mate Jon Gardbner and his girlfriend, Verana. Then run them back to collect their car. They have been chaining bears and Whales in Canada for a couple of weeks.. Straight after that I belfted it down to Nikon in Kingston upon Thames to collect some of my camera equiptment that was in for repair.. It was almost all okay until I poicked up one of my lenses that was in for repair because it rattled and guess what, it still rattled.. So, the kind people at Nikon lent me anothe rlens and kept my little one there for a few more days. I then jusmped in my jam jar (car for those hwo donet speak cockney rhyming slang) and headed off home. This journey should normally take me 30 mins, but this late Friday afternoon, it too me 3 and a half hours.. Oh what joy..