Monday, July 31, 2006

Nagano,Japan

So, I woke up after a few hours sleep and stumbled into the kitchen. I got out my laptop and began working on the Fuji Rock images.. There were plenty to work on as well.. Sean has a very high speed internet connection here.. So, after getting a load of the images out, we went, with cameras for a walk around the area. It was soooo nice in the area. We walked up the hill nearby and met a rwally friendly elderly lady. She was cutting plants on her land. I wanted to take a photo of her, so Sean who is fluent in Japanese, asked her. She very politly said no, as she didnt want to bee seen like she was looking.. Well, it was too late, I had already shot some pictures of her without here realising. I shot from the hip so to speak. I just couldnt resist..
Copyright 2006 Danny Clifford

We then headed back to the house where I just continued editing for hours and hours...