Saturday, August 26, 2006

Reading Festival Day Two

Back to Reading today. Some other great bands on today. When I arrived I walked through the backstage area and I saw the car that The Streets arrived in, it was a Hearse. It looked very funny really. So, some of the bands here today were The Streets, The Racontuers and they who hate the press and photographers The Arctic Monkeys and headlining were the fantsatic Muse. They are stunning.. I must get out and buy there latest album. Kelly Osborne turned up backstage with a geezer. It was really nice to also see Pearl Lowe, she was backstage with her partner Danny who is the drummer with Supergrass. They were both on form and really nice. Peaches Geldof was backstage again she seemed very unhappy today. I thought she was being very awkward, but I later found out that she was splashed all over the papers and not in a nice way. She must think that all photographers are all the same. Anyway she wasnt too polite to say the least. So after shooting all of the artists I headed off out of Reading..