Tuesday, January 24, 2006

The Strokes

The Strokes are in London. So, down to Shepherds Bush Empire for this one. It is very cold hear in London. All photographers have to wait at the Stage Door tonight. Normally we get our passes in the foyer. Well as it's minus 300 at the moment, someone is having a laugh and making us wait out in the elements.. I didnt even have a proper coat on. What a tosser, me that is.. A freezing one at that. When we had all finally frozen were were let inside. In we went and got into the photo pit. A few mins later on came the strokes. Well I thought it was the Strokes. It sounded like them. The only problem was that the lights were so non existent that I couldnt see them. Needless to say, the photos were pretty damn awful. I would have in fact saked the lighhting man, but I dont think there was one..
Copyright 2006 Danny Clifford
All rights Reserved
No need as there were no bloody lights.. What is it with the management of bands like this. If there are no lights there will be NO good photos of there bands and therefore a missed oppertunity for magazine articles, press etc.. Well maybe they know something that I dont.. Anyway, on we go to shoot other bands with some light around them.