Thursday, January 19, 2006

The Rhythm Factory again

I arrived at the Rhythm Factory and Pete and Adam were already there. About 15 mins later Drew arrived. The atmosphere seemed a little different in the dressing room. There were about 40 people at least milling about. Anyway, Wolfman was there and we had a little chat about various things. He was going on stage soon. I went out and got myself on the side of the stage opposite where I was the other night. Wolfman came on and started palying. There were a couple of people in the crowd who were not really into Woilfman. They were shouting at him and calling for Peter. Wolfman started to shout back and it all sounded quite nasty and aggresive.. Oh well!! After a while, Babyshamble started to get together to come on stage. I moved to the other side of the stage. Pete seemed a little pre occupied to say the least. I didnt like the mood overall. I must say, I have been around the camp before when it was like this and must say, I didnt like the atmosphere. So, I left the stage area, I told Peter I was off, said goodbye to Adam and Drew and just as the band went on stage I left the building. I did hear a little later that there was a couple of incidents. Peter was fighting with some fans and threw a mic stand into the crowd at one indiviual. There was also fighting between the band and security. Well, I did feel that it was a bit lively in there, so to speak and I am glad I left when I did..