Sunday, June 12, 2005

No sleep till London

I have just got back to London.. It's been a long, long day.. I travelled to the airport with the lead singer from the Kaizers Orchestra.. They are so mad, they are very very different and well worth checking out.. When I got to check in, Johnny Borrell was there with the restof Razorlight.. He said he had had yet another sleepless night.. yesterday he told me he had been up for two days so far.. This will be his third.. Good old 'rock and roll' eh Johnny !!!

I did have a nice time at the airport in Tromso with Robert Plant and his band.. What a thoroughly nice band they are. Mind you, brilliant musicians as well. We all flew from Tromso to Oslo. Robert Plant & co were staying the night in Oslo. Tomorrow they head out to New Jersey to start their US tour. I caught the next plane from Oslo to London.. Now I am home.. ang it's very dark, how od is that..