Sunday, January 10, 2010

Madness in the Snow

Late Saturday night I was thinking about the weather and wondering what sort of shots would get unto the UK newspapers. So, I came up with the idea of getting some teenagers to ride a sledge down the snow covered slopes in Chorleywood, Hertfordshire UK. But, the girls just wearing Bikini's and boys in swimming trunks. So, we met up quite early in the morning and my niece and her friend were there with other members of the family. So, we walked across the snow covered fields and found the right hill. Then off we went, girls in Bikinis etc.
Copyright 2010 Danny Clifford. All rights reserved













We only spent about 10 mins taking the shots as I didn't want them to get frost bite.
Copyright 2010 Danny Clifford. All rights reserved



















We then got them all dressed up and warm and headed off to the Peppermill in Chorleywood for a nice breakfast. I then headed back to my place, edited the photos and syndicated them out to the papers and magazines.