Thursday, January 07, 2010

FUN IN THE SNOW

It's pretty cold over here in the UK at the moment.
M25 Motorway
Copyright 2010 Danny Clifford













Plenty of snow and ice. Luckily I have an old 4x4 Land Rover discovery which I kind of refer to as Thunderbird II. Just because the old girl seems to get me almost anywhere I need to go.
Chorleywood
Copyright 2010 Danny Clifford














I must admit, I do find myself delivering friends to remote places that they cant actually get to. So, at least I am doing something for someone else for once, which is nice.
The Road to Chalfont St Peter
Copyright 2010 Danny Clifford














I took some shots of the M25 motorway (Freeway) that circles London. That looked hazardous. Also, some of the little roads around the village where I live. All very pretty, but awkward driving.

Sam Clifford
Copyright 2010 Danny Clifford














I did happen to have my assistant riding shotgun with me on this trip. Mind you he didnt help me much, the lazy little bugger.

Frosty, Sam and Lyn
Copyright 2010 Danny Clifford