Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Funny Those Doctors

So, after a bad night and no sleep, I made an emergency appointment to see my doctor. I got to the surgery and waited in the reception until called into his private room. So, after a few minutes of discussions as to how I felt etc I asked him what he thought! He said, could you make sure you leave me one of your Nikon camera's. So, after we laughed and I left the room, I thought, blimey, is that it, is it time to decide who is to have my camera's, the cheeky monkey. Anyway, I will obviously be taking no notice of him and steam onwards regardless.. I have loads of photo editing to do tonight, so, I am going to be busy. I found some more old Thin Lizzy and Pink Floyd shots from the late 70's, so, I will try and scan them tonight as well. Mind you, I am tired so, may have an early night and get on them tomorrow. Bloody doctors !!