Monday, October 13, 2008

Adam Ficek Studio Shoot

Adam Ficek of Babyshambles arrived at my studio in Rickmansworth at 11am.
Adam Ficek
Copyright 2008 Danny Clifford
















We chatted for a while about Babyshambles and what has been happening as well as Roses Kings Castles, which is Adam's side project.
Adam Ficek
Copyright 2008 Danny Clifford



















After that we pretty much got straight into taking photos. It is always a pleasure shooting Adam, he is a really nice guy and very professional. We did some shots of Adam with a Hofner guitar. He is actually a really good guitarist and he loves Hofner's.
Adam Ficek
Copyright 2008 Danny Clifford














I hear that more & more from guitarists now, there is something really stylish about Hofner guitars. Apparently the action and the way they play and sound is pretty cool . However, from my perspective, I like the way they look in my photos.