Sunday, September 07, 2008

Footy at Wembley

I was up kind of early on the Isle of Wight and headed over to East Cowes to get the ferry back to Southampton. I only normally drink Decaff coffee, but I needed to wake up with a shot, so, goton th efreyy and had a coffee with lead or whatever. Took some nice shots as we headed accross the Solent and into Southampton. Got off the boat and then belted it up to Hemel Hempstead to do a quick photo shoot. then back home for a well deserved shower and change of clothes . I then headed off to the new Wembley stadium to photograph England v Rest of the world . This wasnt the real England team, but a team made up of ex footballers and celebrities. All in aid of Unicef. I belive this was Robbie WIlliams idea. i did photograph the original game in 2006 up at Old Trafford in Manchester. Anyway, Just for a change, it was raining and I got soaked again. us photographers were sitting on the touch line and the roof doesnt cover you there. So that was nice.