Thursday, June 12, 2008

Pixie Geldof Shopping in Islington

I get a call from my friend Te at 1:45 pm She asks me if I am free. I say when, she says in about an hour. I was in the middle of a shoot with a band way out in the countryside. I had almost finished, however, I needed to leave within a few mins to stand a chance of helping Te out. I had to get to Islington, North London in about 50 mins. That took some doing. This was to shoot Bob Geldof's daughter, Pixie, who is now a model. She was arriving at a clothing store on Upper Street Islington called B+R. This store is owned by Stuart Trevor who was the main designer and founder of All Saints clothing stores. Anyway, I arrived and Pixie arrived about the same time. She was with a representative from Select Model Agency.



















Copyright 2008 Danny Clifford
So, Pixie was busy selecting clothes for her and her dad, Sir Bob and I was asked to shoot all of this, which I did. Got some nice shots of her and after a short while Pixie grabbed her 4 or 5 bags of clothes and off she went. I said my good bye's to Te and Stuart and I left as well. I had got some nice shots and also had an early start tomorrow and along day all in all.