Sunday, September 17, 2006

Observer Music Monthly Magazine

The Observer newspaper in the UK has a brilliant monthly music magazine. Today's edition has a great cover story and interview with Roger Daltrey and Pete Townshend. In fact, the cover shot is really nice, but not mine, it was taken by Harry Borden, who I dont know, but, I do like his photos.. Everytime I see his photos I like them a lot. The opening shot of the interview is a double page spread of mine. They used a live shot that I took at the Leeds University gig back on 17th June 2006, where I shot the show exclusively. I must say I was pleasantly surprised when I saw the shot in the magazine. It looked much better than I had thought it would. They also used a portrait that I took of Roger and Pete together. It is quite a rare thing, getting them together that is, for a portrait shoot. So, The Who are off in USA at the moment and embarking on a massive tour. So, if you are in the USA, get out and if possible get to see the best rock and roll band in the world....