Thursday, March 09, 2006

Mystery Jets in London

I must admit, I dont know much about the Mystery Jets. Anyway, I arrived at the Mean Fiddler on Charring Cross Road in London's West End. The band were going on at 9:15 ish. So, go there at 9 parked my car and headed over to the and made my way downstairs in to the Mean Fiddler. I made my way into the photo pit. There were about 6 or 7 other photographers in the pit when the band came on.. They seemed quite good. The crowd seemed to love them. Mind you it was packed as well. I would like to hear some more of there music. Martin & Sara from The Favours were in the audience and they sent me a text telling me they could see me. They are a brilliant (now 3 peice) band, well worth checking out. I think they are going to be huge... So, after the gig I headed off home to edit the shots.