Thursday, January 28, 2010

Haiti Single

Well it's all systems go. Small rehearsals this afternoon. But tomorrow is the big day. I have been speaking to more artists who have agreed to come on board. I would imagine it will be a hectic day tomorrow. But, I hope it's fun with no aggravation. We are getting all of the release forms sent out to management and sorting out the legals etc. There will be a few logistical problems to solve as some of the artists are in different parts of the world. Mind you we do have one of the worlds best producers doing this, so, he will know how to deal with this.

The feedback that I am getting from everyone is that this song recorded by this lot of unlikely suspects is going to be one of the coolest things ever. I suppose they are right, as it will be real musicians who are all major stars in their own right. I am just going to check all of my camera equipment now ready for tomorrow, then going to get some sleep. Don't suppose I will get much sleep tomorrow night.