Thursday, March 26, 2009

Teenage Cancer Trust Stereophonics

Tonight is the mighty Stereophonics at the Royal Albert Hall. Again I arrived at about 7pm to collect my pass.
Stereophonics
Copyright 2009 Danny Clifford













We were led down to the Lanson Bar where we waited until about 7:35 then up to shoot the first act, Karima Francis. My mate and fellow photographer (and a great good one at that) Matt Kent told me that she is tipped to be pretty big.
Stereophonics
Copyright 2009 Danny Clifford













Throughout her first three songs, the front row were chatting and munching away on big tubs of sweets, Malteezers to be precise.
Stereophonics
Copyright 2009 Danny Clifford













They were a real fun bunch and pretty loud. In fact so loud that poor Karima kept glaring at them. It was a shame really for Karima, as the fans were there for The Sterophonics and that was that I am afraid.
Stereophonics
Copyright 2009 Danny Clifford













As I said they were fun and a nice bunch, kept offering me Maltesers, like I need them (NOT).
Very Happy Malteser Eating Fans
Copyright 2009 Danny Clifford