Sunday, December 07, 2008

Lacoste Party

Tonight I was asked to shoot the Lacoste Party in London. It was held at what is now becoming my second home, The Boogaloo. I arrived there at about 8pm and met up with the girls from the PR firm who briefed me. Fortunately, I knew quite a few of the celeb's who were attending. There was a real cross over between fashion and music. Remi Nicole & Lisa Morish was DJ'ing. Model, Daisy Lowe was there wearing a cool 'Pogues' shirt. Which helped make good photos. Paul Weller's son and daughter Natt & Leah were also there. Natt has been signed to a Major label and is going to be out there doing a showcase pretty soon. So, I will get down to that if I am around at the time. Leah is a model with Select Models. Both are really charming people.. There were quite few fashion people there and I didn't really know them, so, relied on the PR girls to guide me through that. All in all a nice peaceful evening with no mad tense moments, which makes change. Left there at about