Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Keane Xmas Concert

This was a small venue for a big band.. It was the XFM Radio stations Xmas party gig. Kean were great, lighting was average and the pit was small tight and awkward. Still it was nice overall. I only shot the first three songs and then made a run for my car as I was in a bit of a rush. Got in my car headed out of London on the A40 and saw a car have a proper crash behind me. I stopped called police ambulance etc. Made sure the driver was okay, moved the remains of the car out of the centre of the road and when the police, ambulance etc arrived I gave them my details and left. Poor girl driving said she just lost control and swerved into the central crash barrier.. She was very very lucky. I then got back to base and edited the Keane shots and sent them out.