Monday, December 10, 2007

Led Zeppelin and Sam Moore at O2

This was probably the biggest reunion of all time. I met up with Sam Moore and Joyce his wife at the hotel early evening. We were then picked up and taken over to North Greenwich to the O2. I dont think I have seen as many celebes in one place before. It was mad. I then met up with my mate Martin Klip and we attempted to get a coffe somewhere. Funnily enough, every Starbucks we walked into was closing or closed, all very odd.. Anyway, we found a haven in Wasabi a Japanese resturant. We then headed backstage dressing rooms and met up wth Joyce and Sam Moore. After a while I went into the arena to watch the mighty Led Zeppelin. They were truly amazing.. Again, I couldnt believe how many celebes I saw and knew as I walked down to the front of the stage. The band were brilliant and kashmire was exceptional, mind you it was all great. I then headed back over to the Indigo venue to shoot Sam Moore, Ben E King, Percy Sledge and Paul Rogers.