Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Paul Carrack at The Stables

I went up to Milton Keynes to photograph the one and only Paul Carrack. He was on very good form, the band are all bonkers, especially, Robo, Pauls guitarist.. Paul Copley was telling about his latest cooking escapades.. next time I am in Sheffield I will pop in and check it all out.. Paul Carrack is without doubt one of the most talented artist's I have worked with. He has such an amazing voice. I remember chatting with Lulu once and she was raving about Paul and his voice. He is her fav of all time, so she told me anyway.. The lighting at this show was better than any of Paul's gig's that I have photographed. This is due to the fact that he now has a new great lighting chap, who's name I cant remember. But he is great. The light is just right.. So, thanks to him, I got some fab shots..