Saturday, November 27, 2004

Lidgate's, Motorhead et al

Went to Holland Park to shoot some more at Lidgate for US food magazine. Lidgate on Holland Park Road, London is quite an amaing little store. It has a very unique style about it. You feel that the store must have been the same for over 100 years. I left Lidgate late afternoon and met up with David Peters. He is a great singer songwriter from LA. I have been over the past year or so, been taking a few shots of him. He is planning to relocate to London.. That I think would be a good move for his career. I head over to Hammersmith Odeon, now named the Carling Apollo Hammersmith. I shoot a few support acts, then shoot main act, Motorhead. Very very loud, glad I always wear earplugs. I suppose if I didnt, I would after all these years me tottaly mutton Jeff (deaf). the highlight of the evening for me was siting down in between the acts in the photopit and sitting nice a squarley on some ****king chewing gum..deep joy... Bang goes anothe pair of cargo's.. Old Navy here I come.. I feel really awful, a little bit like the flu, but really just a bad cold. Think about meeting up with Shane MacGowan for a quick chat, but decide to head straight home and edit the motorhead shots .. feel even worse after that, its about 4am and I am going to bed..