Wednesday, November 17, 2004

MTV Awards, Rome

Met up with Jeff Kravitz at the Tor Di Valle. I shot the press call with Xzibit, ( Rapper), then headed back out to meet up with Kevin Mazur at another hotel. I got all credentials at this hotel for the main event tomorrow. I then took my gear back to the hotel. Tried to check my emails at my hotel. I had to hang out of the window to get a signal. Must have looked very odd to any local's watching me from below.. We all then met in reception and headed of to a returant Perluigi, where Kevin Mazur joined us. It was really nice food... Tom Jones had just beaten us there apparently. Also, Eminiem.. So they say ey! Well, I didnt see them.... We jumped in cabs after dinner and headed back accross Rome to our exotic hotel. We have got a busy day tomorrow..