Sunday, October 24, 2004

PHIL HILBOURNE FROM MANCHESTER ????

I got up and watched a lousy game of football on TV. Anyway, Rio should have been sent off for the foul on Freddie and Gary Neville should also have been sent off just for being on the pitch. It wasnt a penalty and yes, I am bitter. To make matters worse, I dont bet, but broke the rule and had a small bet with Phil Hilbourne, who, was borne in Poole Dorset, grew up in Basildon Essex and now lives out in the wonderful Essex countryside. But his mum once travelled through Manchester, so he supports Man Utd. Anyway, at the moment we are still 8 odd points ahead of them.... Yes Phil, I will pay you in cash...

Here is a nice photo of Phil, as he was getting ready for a night out in London..

Phil Hilbourne
Copyright 2004 Danny Clifford


I went and met Iron Maiden's Rythm man, Nicko at a hotel at Heathrow Airport. We had dinner together. He is flying back to Florida in the morning.