Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Nicko's in Town

I had a call from my mate Nicko McBrain. He is in a rehearsal room at John Henry's and he and the boys wanted to know if I wanted to pop down and meet up for a drink when they finish. Went down late afternoon after finishing off editing some other photos. In the rehearsal room was Nicko, the legendary producer Narada Michael Walden, Phil Hilbourne and Jazz Lochrie. I watched them finish off then just before we made it off to the nearest pub, Chris Lofthouse (another great guitarist) walked in. I hadnt seen him for about a year. Had a nice time with the lads in the pub then we decided to go off to Nicko's favourite restaraunt, TOFFS in Muswell Hill. After dinner I took a few pictures of the owner and the lads at the restarant with Nicko, Narada and Phil. We all then called it a night.