Friday, October 15, 2010

Fun Night at Kitsch Lounge Riot

I went down to the Proud Cabaret near Fenchurch Street Station in London last night. Just me and my mate Little Jon. Met up with Richard Evans and his dad Lord Evans. Then in she came like a whirlwind, Tara Palmer Tomkinson.. I think she is such a laugh, so much energy and always up for a laugh.. She insisted in having a photo taken of her and I together, but she wanted to wear my £5 jacket from GAP.. What a nutter!! She is a really nice girl. I did a portrait shoot with the one and only Loyd Grossman backstage as well. He also is very nice and extremely interesting. Loyd was performing later on stage with his compatriot, Valentine Guinness. They recently performed at Glastonbury.. Quite amazing. Loyd plays guitar and Valentine sings.. All rather good I must say.. Before and after the performances we were entertained by Burlesque dancers. One of the girls joined the table where Richard and Lord Evans were based. Her name is Banbury Cross.. Very funny. Anyway, Jon and I left at a reasonable time and headed off into the cold London night..