Saturday, June 19, 2010

Michael Ballack - Munich

I caught the early flight from London to Munich today. On the flight was the Germany International footballer Michael Ballack ( Mr Happy) anyway, he was injured and didnt make it to the world cup. When we got of the plane, I asked him if I could take a photograph. He reluctantly said yes, so, when I took a photo he didnt want to be photographed on his own.

Michael Ballack
Copyright 2010 Danny Clifford



















My brother Simon was with me and stood next to him, holding one of the UK's daily papers, The Daily Mail. Ballack noticed the big headline on the back page of the paper. It read:- The Headline that you thought you'd never read" GERMANY MISS A PENALTY.. Mr Ballack was not pleased with that headline and stormed off (on his crutches) without saying anything at all, he just gave me a really angry stare.. I was terrified, not!! Anyway, he was very rude and clearly annoyed by the paper's headline. Such a shame he missed the world cup through injury!!