Sunday, November 07, 2004

Nicko McBrain

Nicko called me who is back in London. He has been in Germany for a few days. He goes back to Germany tomorrow. He will be back in the UK Tuesday. I have invited him and Andy Matthews down to the 100 club, in Oxford Street, London. Glen Matclock & The Philistines are playing there. Should be a great gig.. Photographed the living legend himself, Andrea Bocelli at Wembley Arena, London. Big thank you to Matt, Andrea Bocelli's PR guru..Still got some thing out of it. Even though I was quite a distance from the stage. Didnt have much shooting time though. Oh well could have been worse. For example, I was allowed about 30 seconds earlier this year with Beyonce. Strange old game at times !! After the gig, I gave Mickey Mocca 'King of The Jungle' a lift home. I then headed home and edited up the shots of Mr Bocelli. After looking at them whilst editing I have decided that I am not too happy with them. The lighting was static and boring. Well, I supose that is what you get with this type of performer. It would have looked slightly odd if he had a lighting rig fit for Iron maiden floating above him. However, the photos might have had a bit more drama about them..