Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Munich and Football

I sat with my brother and Randy in a very nice German bar and had a bite to eat and watched the Germany v Ghana world cup match. The food was great and we left at half tim. We thought it was best that this Englishman and one mixed (US/English) and one fully American should get out while the going was good. So, we got bck to our hotel and the game was on there in the main bar. It was crowded with German supporters. We kept our voices down and sat and watched it with them. They were blowing their Voovoozelas or whatever they are called and all seemed rather happy when Germany scored a goal which sent them through to the knock out rounds, against, yes, England. That will be next Sunday. Hopefully I will be back in London for that. I leave for LA the following morning. So, I hope we deal with that game and win it.

I had a nice shot of Michael Ballack in Sport Bild Magazine in Germany today. Its a big shot and one that I took at Munich airport when we arrived a few days ago.