Friday, December 02, 2011

Tina Barrett S Club 7

I spent most of the afternoon and early evening with Tina Barrett and Hannah Spearritt from S Club 7. Tina is doing her new video "Coco Chanel" Hannah had a cameo role in the video. Also in the Cameo role was Peter Grant. We shot it in the nightclub Pacha in Victoria, London. Tina, Hannah & Peter were all a delight to work with. Yes, we did chat about S Club 7 and I cant say anything here yet. I am not sure when the single Coco Chanel will be released, but think it will be soon. I left the shoot mid evening and my friend and artist manager Paul Carey drove across town to Camden. We met up with one of Paul's bands, Films of Colour. We arrived at KOKO, Camden just in time to shoot the sound check. Its the first time I had met the band. They all seemed very nice chaps. When I was shooting the sound check, I was thinking there is something very special about this band..I think there is a very big future for them. They have a unique sound and considering it was the very first time I had heard them. The sound check left me wanting to hear more. Now, that is a very good sign! So, check out Films of Colour.